This is an invitation for your school to participate in the 25th ANNUAL SACEE LANGUAGE
CHALLENGE AND PUZZLE PARADE TESTS. Last year we had an incredibly positive
response and over 36 000 learners from more than 105 schools participated.
The details for the 2016 LANGUAGE CHALLENGE & PUZZLE PARADE TESTS are:
- DATE: FRIDAY, 2 SEPTEMBER 2016.
- TIME: Any time during the school day on 2 September (1 Hour)
- DURATION: The LANGUAGE CHALLENGES are 1 -Hour English Language Test Papers
for learners in Grades 4 – 11 .
Each paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
Learners in Grades 1, 2 & 3 write shorter versions called PUZZLE PARADES.
- CONTENTS: The LANGUAGE CHALLENGES and PUZZLE PARADES test various aspects
of language usage such as: Vocabulary; Spelling; Comprehension; Correct
Language Usage, etc
- ENTRIES: Must reach SACEE’s Border Branch no later than FRIDAY, 13 JUNE 2016.
For more information download the complete invitation below.