Dear Limpopo Team for 2014
The delegation will be departing from Hoerskool Noorderland’s Parking Area in Diemer Street on Friday, 12 December 2014 at 15:00 for 16:00. The scheduled arrival in Stellenbosch will be Saturday, 13 December 2014 at approximately 14:00.
Please take note of luggage arrangements below:
Each delegate will be allowed to carry two bags.
– one small hand luggage bag to keep while traveling
– one bigger luggage bag for everything else
– (optional) a travel pillow
Delegates do not need to pack any bedding or cutlery.
Delegates will need to pack the following
– a small padlock to lock away personal belongings
– a formal outfit for opening and closing ceremonies
– a casual outfit for social evenings
– their debating uniform (black pants or skirt, white shirt and/or black pullover or jersey) for 3-4 days of debating
– their case files, pen and paper
– something warm to wear just in case the Cape gets windy and rainy
See you all soon.